It’s been awhile since I did one of these, so I’ll double up the questions today!
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
Pregnancy, childbirth, raising children (yes one thing is on my mind!), seeing the pyramids of Egypt, discovering something no one else has.
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
The fact that I have to work to live
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
Not unless I could test his word myself.
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
That my morning coffee is very hot right now – my tongue is proof.
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
Right about now. It’s all downhill from here.
307. Have you ever played in a band?
No, but I sang in a choir once.
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking ‘early creatures crawled outta that’?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
Nothing. I pretty much black out.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
Totally! We’re made of space stuff!
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
That one hasn’t crossed my mind, although it probably should have.
313. If you didn’t know that people couldn’t fly do you think that you could?
No. It makes no logical sense to me why anything can fly. Flight is weird.
314. Are you someone that others call when they’re having a problem and want to talk about it?
I guess sometimes.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
Not all the time, but some of the time I do.
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
A lego house.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
I believe in it. But I think my justification for believing in it is just as important as my belief, I just won’t get into that on my blog.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
Why do I have migraines?!
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
Found? Not so sure about that. I do think it’s out there though.
320. What is something worth suffering for?
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
I wouldn’t. That would be gross.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
I think so!
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
Tries to be
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Depends on the situation, but yes.
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
Adjectives…considering I have no idea what an adjective is – remember my whole complaint about being sucky at grammar? Yeah, I get lost after noun and verb.
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
Never thought about it before, so I don’t really care.
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
Not always, I’m getting more active by the day though.
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
Wow. Uhh, no.
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
335. Is it really being ‘in love with’ someone if the other person doesn’t love you?
I don’t think so.
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I think it’s a combination of the two. I don’t think there is just one person out there for everyone, but I do think that you need to be with the right (or one of ) the right person for it to happen.
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn’t have?
No. Just the once, and I’m pretty positive it is right.
339. How do you overcome your fears?
I’m not very good at this. Trying to not let them consume me is about the best it gets.
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
Make awesome lasagna.
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
I don’t think so.
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
I think so.
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
For ME, not necessarily what everyone would choose…but I would say about 60/40. Depending on what lowering the freedom rate would entail of course.
346. Does safety stifle you?
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
Drugs. Drugs suck. Manufacturing, distribution, using…all of it.
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
It really didn’t. Besides watching some TV specials, my life was unaffected.